Author Reply
Khanivor
Flag
Comments:11
Thread Kills:28(8%)
AATG Pts:80
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
I was just about to leave the house to start an eight hour drive north, first leg of a two day drive up to Lake Michigan where I'll be spending the 4th of July holidays when I got a call. From Shore Porters, the company who was moving my stuff from Aberdeen to Chattanooga.

They needed a copy of my passport sent to them so they could ship my stuff.

Which they picked up from my old flat five weeks ago. Along with all the forms needed to ship and for customs. Along with a copy of my passport.

They said they emailed me on the 30th of May. got no reply. So now, a month later, they call me to ask for the info. I said:

WTF??!?

We didn't know you whether you had left the country, they said. Well, you've found out now by USING THE FUCKING TELEPHONE TO CALL THE NUMBER IN THE USA YOU HAD FOR ME! The fact I wasn't there when you picked up the shit, along with the correspondence which told you when I was leaving the country, should have offered further, earlier, hints as to my location.

We were also in communication with someone in Switzerland, they said, (me ma, who covered the cost, ie; paid for it). Well, WTF does that have to do with anything any WHY DIDN"T YOU TRY CALLING THAT NUMBER AS WELL, RATHER THEN WAIT A MONTH??!

So now I'm well pissed off (no, really) and will have to wait another month or so before my shit finally gets here. When I answered the phone I was thinking my Irn Bru drought was about to come to an end but...

At least I have over a week to mentally compose my response to this fucking travesty. If anyone in Scotland looks to the NE in 10 days and sees a brown mushroom cloud that will be from the storm of shit I'm kicking up with those neeps. At least I know those plebs will be freezing their knackers off while I'm sat on a beach in the sun getting pissed and letting off fireworks. Cuntybaws to them.
#1 at 18:07:33 - 29/06/2007
PiD
Flag
Comments:1
Thread Kills:4(5%)
AATG Pts:0
Star Rating
Hrm my last post seemed to dissapear..

Anyway thats shite news but not surprising the tools at the shore porters cocked it up.. Nobody would miss Aberdeen if you nuked it from orbit, I for one hated that fucking dump..
#2 at 18:16:22 - 29/06/2007
Feanor
Flag
Comments:13
Thread Kills:8(5%)
AATG Pts:50
Star Rating
That sucks, Khanivor. Hope it doesn't ruin July 4th for you.
#3 at 23:14:22 - 30/06/2007
Khanivor
Flag
Comments:11
Thread Kills:28(8%)
AATG Pts:80
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
o/

It arrived! It's here! OMFWTFROFLBBQone!

Only took them five months.

I'll post pics of what my PC now looks like tomorrow.

So. Quad or dual core? :)
#4 at 06:03:30 - 09/10/2007
billdoor
Flag
Comments:183
Thread Kills:158(4%)
AATG Pts:180
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
Quad.
#5 at 12:15:45 - 10/10/2007
Retroid