iPhone Settlers Now Available to Download
08/11/2009 at 17:26
Source - Touch Arcade
, The Settlers
, Real Time Strategy
, Old skool classics
, Resource Management
the other day that GameLoft would soon be releasing the classic Amiga and PC title The Settlers on the iPhone and iPod Touch, well it seems the game's now out and ready for download.
Gameloft describes the game as having the following features and in case you missed our link to the trailer, we've added it below:
* Gather resources and build a lively and bustling town in an ancient world. Your decisions and skill in managing and protecting your settlement will determine its fate.
* The strength of your units depends on how effectively you have built up your settlement and paid attention to the economic relationships within it.
* Three nations to govern: Conquer new territories, defeat rival armies, and establish an empire with your warriors that encompasses lands and continents.
* A huge number of parameters to manage: Dozens of building's types, settlements, soldiers, raw materials, and much more.
* An accessible game for everybody, thanks to extensive tutorial missions and multi-touch gameplay, ideal for strategy games.
Available now for £2.99 and weighing in at a hefty 226.7 megabytes -